Monday, March 17, 2008

Randomness at Disneyland

I went to Disneyland this weekend! I'm an annual passholder, so I get in for free. Anyways, me and Kristina had an awesome time and took advantage of all the Disneyland Photographers we could. Any time we saw one of those guys holding a camera, we bolted over there to take a random picture of us. Well... here are a few of those pics:
We fought over this sword for about 45 mintues until Disney security told us that we had to let the other children have a try.
Our "candid" picture. In reality, we went up to the camera man and told him to take a picture of us that looked candid. I think it turned out pretty good. It's my favorite out of the whole bunch.
I dominated Captain Hook even with my hand tied behind my back (Peter Pan style).
And you wonder why people think that we're a "couple."
Most people take lame pictures with the princesses. Not us, we helped Mulan get in character...kung-fu style!
My favorite diva slash Disney pin-up Tink stopped by. Gotta love her.

4 comments:

The Cichon's said...

Love the pics! I think my favorite is the "candid" one! Glad you had a great time!

Xelsé said...

:( You look like you had SOOO Much fun. I am super sad I wasn't able to go. *runs away and pouts*

Basarabas said...

Disneyland sounds like so much fun! I bet you guys had a great time!

The Harbertson's said...

you take great pics. I love the tinkerbell one,