Monday, March 10, 2008

Disneyland...here we come!


BYU isn't like most colleges in the fact that we don't have a Spring Break. Lame. So Xtina and I making our own Spring Break! My classes on Thursday and Friday are canceled, so it works out perfectly. So...we're going to Disneyland! I'm an annual pass holder, so I won't have to pay. Sweet.

Anyways, here is some random fun stuff from my last Disneyland trip (well actually, no. I went to Disneyland in California over Christmas break, so scratch that). But here are some pics and a video from when I went to Tokyo DisneySea and Tokyo Disneyland (that's in Japan, in case you're weird and don't know where Tokyo is).

This is Tokyo DisneySea's version of the Tower of Terror. It makes California Adventure's ToT look like a cinder block! It's no wonder Disney spent over $4 billion in making this park!
Anything Disney gets me excited. Yay for Disneyland in 5 days.

3 comments:

aLeX said...

Yay for Disneyland!!! You are going to have soooo much fun! I hope you get a golden fastpass too!!! :)

Xelsé said...

Awh man, if only you would have gone in the beginning of the week, I could have totally come! As it is, my week is going to be completely boring I have NOTHING to do. But then at least I have the Ranch Wed-Sat. (When have I ever said that?!) oh well, YAY for $$!

The Harbertson's said...

Hi Morgan,
Have a Churro for me!!
Love ya,
Cheryl