Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do You Trust Me?

Aladdin is my ALL-TIME favorite movie. Hands down. Anyways, Disneyland has this show called, "Aladdin's Oasis." It's probably been there since the mid-90's, yet I've NEVER been to it. So I doubtfully asked Kristina if we could go and--to my shock and surprise--she said yes and was all for it! And it was awesome! If you ever need a 30-minute break from walking around the park, I highly recommend it (also--on a side note--if you're in California Adventure, I even more highly recommend the mini-Broadway production of Aladdin there).
So after the show, each group had the chance to get ONE picture taken with Aladdin and Jasmine. Well, one of my favorite parts of the movie is the infamous "Do you trust me?" scene. So after 10 minutes of waiting in line, I ask Aladdin if we can take a picture acting out this scene. Aladdin was confused--obviously he had never had anyone ask to take a picture like that before--but then turned to Jasmine and started acting out the scene to Jasmine. Jasmine was smart and said, "No, she wants you to do it to her, not me!" It was an "Oh..." moment for him. Well, I told Jasmine, "Sorry, but we just want Aladdin." She was cool with it--"I totally understand"--and stepped aside. But now that I think about it, the picture would have been better if we had a jealous Jasmine standing with her hands on her hips giving me sass. Oh well. Next time.

3 comments:

The Cichon's said...

Lol! You crack me up!

Xelsé said...

hahaha, "giving me sass" that's awesome. :)

Basarabas said...

Oh the things you come up with! You are so funny...you make me laugh!