Thursday, March 6, 2008

Seriously?

So, per the request of numerous friends, I have started a blog. First posts are always lame, so I'm going to keep it short. Actually, I think I'm going to end here.

Ok, maybe not. Actually when I was setting up my blog, I was too unfamiliar with Blog (is that word capitalized? Hmm...) titles to really know what to name it. So, I named it "Insert Cool Blog Name Here" with the idea in mind that I could change it when I actually came up with a cool blog name to insert. Then I realized that name was dumb and not funny or clever in any way, so I tried to change it. Um... yeah. I can't figure out how to do that. Please tell me you can rename blogs (again, capital or no capital?) because I do not want this to forever be the name of this thing. Seriously. I consider myself somewhat tech-savvy, but I'm unfamiliar with the setup of this whole thing. I guess I'll just wait for the learning curve to kick in.

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Best first blog post title. Ever.

The Cichon's said...

Well, its about time you conformed! Love the blog girl!

Xelsé said...

wow, you have finally conformed... welcome to the borg.. d'I mean Blog world! ;)