Sunday, April 20, 2008

One of "Them"

The next time a friend tells you, "Let's have a (insert popular, network TV show here) night!" Just say no. Trust me, I've done it to my friends many times with Grey's Anatomy and Survivor. It's just a ploy to get you addicted so that the next time you get together, they can have someone to obsess with about the characters, overly dramatic plot lines, and "how gorgeous what's-his-face is."

This just recently happened to me with LOST. My roommates and I foolishly bought Season 1 for my LOST-obsessed roommate's birthday. We appeased to watch the first few episodes with her (it was her birthday after all) and by the end of it, we were all hooked. I've become one of "them"--those crazy LOST fans. It's only been a week and we now watch two episodes every night before we go to bed and we're almost done with disk 6--the last disk. So the big question is....does anyone have season 2?

And can I just say, Sawyer is the hottest piece of man flesh I've ever seen. Yes, please.

3 comments:

Xelsé said...

HAHAHAHA "Hottest piece of Man flesh" That's just awesome! Your blog is so much better then mine. I love the randomness. I can't wait for you to get home!

Exteena said...

Ahem, cough cough, I believe McSteamy is the hottest piece of man flesh on primetime network television at the moment. I must say this other fellow you have mentioned is quite handsome but lets be honest, Mcsteamy wins the prize. I know Addison would feel the same way

Morgan said...

Oh McSteamy! Don't make me choose! It must be the Scruffy look that they both have that I find to be the incredible attractive.