Saturday, May 24, 2008

...And We're Back!

I don't know if you've heard, but there's been an uprising and the masses (and my fans) have spoken. Their only request: that I update my blog.
So, I must acquiesce and honor their demand. Honestly, I've been meaning to update--but since I've returned to the glorious land of AZ--my life hasn't really been as exciting as it used to be. I mean, playing Mart Kart Wii, working out, and tanning by the pool all day long is plenty exciting to me, but neither post inspiring nor worthy of my blog.

Also, 10 cool points to whoever can name the movie from the picture above.

5 comments:

Xelsé said...

i'm going to say Beauty and the Beast, but I don't think that is correct.

Morgan said...

I knew you would be the first one! And, yes. You are 100% correct. :) But seriously, we need to get back on track with our Disney movie marathon; it's been too long and I'm starting to miss it (even the 40s...)

megs said...

i was gonna guess it too, i hope i still get 10 cool points for knowing my all time favorite disney movie!! haha dont worry morg, my life is just as exciting as yours, except instead of tanning and working out, ive been running around trying to find a job at any retail store that will take me. i hate my month of may life in az.

Sherrie said...

Morgan,
Thank you for listening to your fans!!! Loving the updates!

Denise said...

Thanks for listening to the masses! We have been waiting for this! Now don't disappoint us again! I totally knew that that was Beauty and the Beast, one of my favorite movies ever...but I thought your cool points should go to someone you have met!