Friday, August 8, 2008

Drug Dealin'

Today I worked 11-6 and didn't take a lunch. But don't worry about me, I saw it coming so on my way out the door I grabbed the quickest, mini-meal ever: my meal replacement/protein powder. I ziplocked it in a cute plastic bag and stored it for later. I was working at a branch today that is within a grocery store, so when business got slow I quickly bought myself a 16 oz. bottle of Skim Milk.

The powder is a mess to dump into the small opening of the bottle, so I stashed off into the bathroom to create my concoction over the sink--for easy clean up! When I walk in there, the place is empty except for one stall where I heard the awkward shuffles of feet and then the sudden silence of the feet. I didn't care and started adding my white powder to the milk. At this point, I felt that I looked like a cocaine addict who was trying to get a quick fix in the bathroom. And I'm sure that's what it would have looked like to anyone who walked in: white powder everywhere, me anxiously trying to clean it up. Yeah.

But honestly, I was in there for about 5 minutes and the whole time that person in the stall never moved a muscle. Stage fright, perhaps? Whatever it was, if anyone was doing drugs in the bathroom, it was definitely her. Not me.

4 comments:

gavin said...

The plastic bag of white powder is always suspicious....

IzeOfLight said...

Ha ha! Hilarious! For some reason I totally missed the title of the post and just started reading, but halfway through I was like, Ohmygosh, someone's going to think my favorite Mo is using! And yep, that's where the post ended up. =)

Chelsea said...

BAH! That's classic.

AprilF said...

HA! You are too funny! Maybe she (he?? Muahahahahah) thought the oncoming loud noises would frighten you??