Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm Indecisive

I'm probably in the world ranking as one of the "Top 10 Most Indecisive People." Oh, I have no problem narrowing down my options, but once I have only 2-5 choices left...I'm hopeless. This is especially painful when it comes to ordering food: "do I want healthy? Or yummy? The full portion or the lunch size? But this one is cheaper; hmm, but this one is healthy." I mull over the options in my head over so many times that even the waitress has to say, "STILL deciding, hun?"

Really--I'm embarrassing to dine with because I take forever. Once I even tried to be decisive and get the best of both worlds by asking the waiter if I could get asparagus on my pizza--the groans and embarrassed looks of my party immediately followed. What?!...It sounded good...

2 comments:

Chelsea Robson said...

I love the fact that you actually found a picture of it. It is kind of weird to think that, somewhere out there, there is someone that is just that much crazier then you are. lol

Morgan said...

Well I knew it existed somewhere! Otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. I must have seen some crazy chef on "The Food Network" make it and it's been in the back of my mind ever since.

Oh and FYI--despite trying to order it--I never did get my asparagus pizza... :(