Thursday, September 4, 2008

Matronly

When I lived with roommates, I had access to every color of high heeled shoe imaginable. But since moving out, I've noticed major gaps in my own shoe collection which is unacceptable.

One shoe I don't have is navy blue. One morning, I put together this fabulous outfit together which only navy blue heels would match. Since I was already late for work, I quickly nipped into my mother's closet and stole a pair of her heels.

When I came home, I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "Wow, these shoes are matronly." To which my mom replied, "Um yeah! I don't even wear those!" I wish I would have known that before I embarrassed myself by wearing them in public....

3 comments:

megs said...

i always need more shoes too. ps no doubt that you TOTALLY made em work morgan. snaps.

Sam and Piper said...

Hey Morgan, hows it going? Haven't talked to you in forever!! Cute blog, I love it!! Ours is thedangwangs.blogspot.com!! Where you living right now, are you in arizona? See you girl!!

~Piper~

Chelsea Robson said...

I like your new back ground. It's sweet.