Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fake

While working today, I was confronted with a woman about a foot taller than me, which immediately reminded me of a conversation I had with a friend a while ago. Here are my opinions on the subject:

If you have fake boobs or recently got a boob job, don't lie about them! It's SOOOOO obvious what went on there. Really. You're lying to girls of all people; we've lived with them our whole lives. We can tell--even if they're just a "little bit" bigger. Trust me we can tell. Why get them (when obviously that's the sort of attention you want) and then lie about them to your friends. Please. No one's that big, perky, bouncy, round, etc. Maybe a few people are, but you definately weren't a few months ago. Instead, embrace them (but not literally, thank you very much)!

Moral of the story: Don't lie about it. It just makes you look that much MORE ridiculous.

5 comments:

Chelsea Robson said...

As much as I agree, I am wondering why it was that her being about a foot taller than you reminded you of that.

Morgan said...

Let's just say, that instead of being eye level like a normal person. I was eye level with...well, you know.

megs said...

bahahahah MORGAN this is HILARIOUS. if i ever got a boob job (i hope i will never want one) i wouldnt LIE to people. ide be straight up! DUH we can tell, hahaha and the best part is, i think i know who youre refering to;)... if youre gonna get it done, OWN it. the end.

Bri and Adam said...

I've been asked more than a few times if mine are fake. Sometimes girls are wrong about "my girls"...

{alex cichon} said...

Megan you rock! I am just totally cracking up right now! And I totally agree! When I get MY boob job, you will all know!