Thursday, January 1, 2009

It Gets Cold

I've always marched to the beat of my own drum. So when I went to a movie with my parents today, do you think I cared when my dad saw me walk out of the house and say, "A blanket at the theatre? Really?" Yes, really. I'm always cold and theatres keep the temp WAY too cold for my taste. Why not just wear a sweater? Well, you can't cuddle up with a sweater...duh.

To my dad's surprise, there were 3 others in the theatre with blankets. Granted, they were 10-year-old girls, but that's beyond the point.

3 comments:

krystal said...

okay me and monica did that once and people were staring at us like we were crazy but a girl has to be comfortable!!

Chelsea Robson said...

I'm totally going to start following your lead. It is MUCH too cold in those things... and I'm always so jealous when ever you have yours.
-Awh, we are from Arizona, aren't we. haha

David and Stacey said...

I agree Morgan and I am tired of being freezing in a theater, plus if you get a soda, that makes you twice as cold! I am bringing a blanket next time too. good idea!