Saturday, January 17, 2009

Seriously? Part 3

I recently was chatting on facebook chat with a friend who I haven't seen for about a year. He mentioned that he recently broke up with his girlfriend and I inquired why (knowing that they'd been dating for about 6 months and were--at least from all the engagement-type pictures I'd seen of them--pretty serious). His response: "Oh, she didn't like Star Wars."

...Seriously?

I asked if he was being serious and he affirmed that he was. "She'd never seen them and wouldn't even give 'em a chance and watch them. It was the straw that broke the camels back." Right then, I knew the reason why he is 29 and still not married.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

That was totally an episode of the sitcom How I met Your Mother. It was funny.

Meghan and Sean Green said...

oh dear. you think he'd get a clue. men- they never do.