Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last Post!

Well I get set apart in an hour--which means no more computer, phone, etc. I'm sad but I'll definitely get over it. It will be nice to completely separate myself from all that stuff for 18 months.

I'm so excited to go on my mission though! The closer it gets, the more I begin to feel nervous mixed with excitement, but I know this is EXACTLY what I need in my life right now. I know that by preaching the Gospel--the most wonderful thing in my life--for 18 months to the people in Texas, that I will come back full of the love of Christ and be a completely different person. It'll happen little by little every day, but it will happen. And I'm really excited for that. I'm so excited to go forth and serve my Lord and teach people about Jesus Christ, the Book of Mormon, the restoration, families being together forever...ah, everything that makes me so happy! I can't wait!

See you in 18 months!

3 comments:

AprilF said...

Good luck and have fun! We know you'll be an excellent missionary!

Charles Hasegawa said...

Good luck Morgan. God bless you and we'll be waiting for your return :)

Bridgette Balkman said...

Good luck! You will be awesome out there!!