Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finally some pictures!

Captions above each picture courtesy of Morgan.

We tried to match-green day- But some of the elders thought pink ties were cooler. Oh and don't ask me about Elder Poulson's face. It automatically does that in pictures.

Yay! Love my girls. This is before Hermana Flake moved up to intermediate.

My companion & I!

Hermana Flake, Hermama Reese, Hermana Dewey, Hermana Burt, Hermana Anderson

Every missionary has to have a picture in front of "the sign"!

Week 1- My catchphrase was "no me importa." Which means "whatever" or "it doesn't matter to me." I came back to the class one day to discover it written all over the board. No me importa.

This is day 1 at the MTC. At this exact moment I'm thinking..."What on earth have I gotten myself into." Day 1 was incredibly overwhelming. But don't worry, that feeling went away in about 15 minutes.

One of my teachers called me "the mom" of the district. It's no wonder when he walks into the class & I', reading Book of Mormon stories (for kids version) to my Elders. HAHA.

Hermana Reese, Me, & Hermana Anderson at Provo Temple. This is when we were all still a threesome & therefore, companions.

In front of the Provo Temple. Love Sundays!

This is my friend I met in the Salt Lake Temple the day before I reported (to the MTC)! She is super nice! Just graduated from BYU- in communications. is 25 & going to Des Moines, IA. She was here in the MTC 3 weeks & left for Iowa this past Tuesday. She's awesome! Her blog is http://sisternikkishields.blogspot.com.

My District! Elder Hart, Elder Davis, Elder Wallace, Elder Batholemew, Elder Poulson, Elder Maucotel, Elder Welch, Elder Burris, Hermana Reese, Hermana Flake, Me, Hermama Anderson

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

I sure am a proud mom. You look happy and so beautiful! love you Morgan from Mom