Monday, August 10, 2009

Pictures

The captions above each picture are courtesy of Morgan!
Me & my new companion: Sister Bustillos!

The newer & newest (fresh off the plane) missionaries! Sister Osborne, Sister Bustillos, Sister Call, Sister Amitoelau

My Apartment! Sister Amitoelau, Sister Behrmann, Me, Sister Osborne

Our car! We named it Mrs. Bingham after this old lady Sister Bingham who we visited a lot.
Elder Horton. What a character.

All the missionaries who attended the phabr (spanish) & McAllen Wards...yeah it was a lot

Thi ac unit outside our apartment reminded us of the dharma initiative from "Lost". "The orchid"

Zone Leaders! Elder Webb & Elder Miller. Elder Webb actually wears glasses like that, Elder miller...No...No idea where he found those

With the zone leaders & our district: Sister Osborne, Me, Elder Webb, Elder Horton, Elder Miller, Elder Sheilds

Happy 4th!

Sister Osborne & I. Love that girl.

Who's going to win?!

The McAllen 1st ward had a watermelon eating contest on the 4th. This is me pretending because I'm not a huge fan of watermelon...

Sister Bustillos & I...The Best looking missionaries in Beeville!

Sister Bustillos & I at zone conference in Corpus

My district! This is our "British poses/faces..." "For British eyes only."

No comments: