Monday, November 2, 2009

Pictures Finally

Us at Zone Conference in Sept.
Us with the Gonzales girls
We painted this sign for service. So cute.
At Stake Conference in Corpus

Us after a rain storm.
We also painted this GIANT tree inside of the Kids Kottage. THey have a Tinkerbell Play room, so we made it more fun. Not bad considering we just used random paint they had lying around. I'll send you the finished project!
Missionary Gieshas for Halloween
Us on Halloween. Too bad we had to stay inside! Oh well.
Me. I made my costume using a Halloween cloak the Elders gave us, and random ties for the kimono belt.
Leandra's daughter stole our camera while we were teaching and took this picture of us.


1 comment:

The Harbertson's said...

You are 2 hot sister missionaries!!! I am so impressed with your artistic abilites, the people in your area are so blessed to have you I hope the sister with the 9yr. old daughter will continue to read the book of mormon and go to church, I will be praying for you. I Love you Morgan!!! You are a GREAT example to all of us!!!