Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures from Zone Conference

Awesome Sister Miller telling a Christmas story.

Me with the other Elders in the 3 zones who got the "President's Challenge" award. Essentially, you have to memorize like 400-500 scriptures from Lessons 1-5 (really, you have to know the references for every single scripture in all the lessons) from Preach My Gospel. Then you take a test during interviews, if you pass, then you get this gorgeous plaque that says, "Remember" which is one of the two words in our mission.

Santa and Me. All the Elders got to sit on Santa's lap...but not the Sisters... :(

President and Sister Miller and me.

Us and the two other sisters in the "North." They are in Loredo.

Sister Call and I doing our "secret combination" sign...aka...the sign from "The Little Rascals." I love her. :)

After 5 months of waiting, I FINALLY got my English name tag.

There are the infamous Christmas bells.


No comments: