Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm HOME!

Ok, I've been home for OVER a week now.

Yep. I avoided the computer at first. Or at least tried to dabble in it for a few minutes at a time, but my interest-level never peaked more than a "mildly-disinterested" level. So...life goes on. I've updated my blog; that's a rather large step, I suppose.

I went to Disneyland with the fam for five (you heard me) five straight days. It was super fun and I love my family. And my niece and nephew. Dland is a whole new world with kids.

...and to top it all off: tonight I went in my finest, frumpiest Mickey Mouse sweats with my best married-friend (well simply, my best friend in general) ALEX to see ECLIPSE! Yes, it was amazing. It was romantic in the cheesiest sort of way. It....

...rekindled my lifelong unrealistic expectations for men.
Welcome to back to reality, Morgan.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Haha. Welcome home!

{alex} said...

I'm really glad you liked the movie. I am so glad you are home!

And I really love this post! You crack me up!

IzeOfLight said...

You're hilarious!